About Me

My photo
My name is Mahinaarangi Cooper i go to Otorohanga Primary schhol and i love it. I am 12 years old turning 13. This is my last year of school then im off to collage can't wait.

Translator.

Whats the weather today?

Sunday, October 31, 2010

My culture.

Tena koutou Tena Koutou Tena Kautou Katoa. Hello and welcome to all my culture is Maori the Maori's were one of the very first people in New Zealand also known Aotearoa. Maori's survived off
the land and animals in New Zealand they had no clothes so they used the fur of animals. The Maori language is still used right here in New Zealand. Maori's had nothing to do for fun so they sang waiatas (songs) the males took care of the female during diffeculte times. So now you know a little bit about my culture. Kakete (goodbye) 

No comments:

Post a Comment